This is NOT the Kinaara magazine. This is a journal where people associated with Kinaara write down updates of what they have been doing. Bookmark this blog, follow it, add it to your Favourites and all that if you're interested in keeping track of what's going on behind the scenes at Kinaara.
WHAT WE WILL DO HERE::
- Put up calls for submission for individual editions.
- Put up notices for events/programmes as and when they take place.
- Write down reports of the said events/programmes after they have taken place.
- Publish our monthly newsletter.
- Ask for your opinion/suggestions on different issues.
- Keep a record of any other work we are doing.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO HERE::
- Accept your work. All submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publish your work. That's what the magazine is for, right?
- Critique your work. Please don't leave us blog links or copy-paste your writing in the comment section. Kinaara is not a critiquing service. People get paid for that kind of work.
- Accept random contributors. The only contributors to this blog are people who are doing some kind of work for Kinaara and need to tell our readers about what they're doing. If you want to make any announcement, get in touch with us at email@example.com.